Why we should rename this blog "Adam's Depressing Thoughts"

Last night brought back ALL of my paranoia about losing people, not even madina lake can stop it now, I'm beginning to doubt my friendships with people more than ever, especially those that wont be forced to go to the same school as me next year.

I guess i can get away with posting this because barely anyone reads this anymore (no one's commented in like, three weeks), and well, last night was the first time i really doubted a few of my friendships, maybe i just overestimated people, maybe it's just me, maybe i'm just being paranoid again. I guess we'll have to find out.

I also learnt that i took a few friendships for granted too, and as much as i want to fix that, i'm probably going to lose them too.

I know i'm safe with everyone who's staying on next year, and i'm really grateful for that. But i'm scared of losing a few people, and it is only a few. What do i do?

3 comments:

Blathnaid said...

comment.Stay in contact like. Sorted. =]

Adam said...

staying in contact is easy, but it's so much weaker

eleanor1812 said...

don't worry about it. at the end of the day, the friends that really matter will keep in touch.

Post a Comment