Why Tonight?!

I'm posting now because I'm confused. I'm really annoyed how my life has these stupid twists. It's fucking unreal. So, story time kids:

I forgot about one element of prom, the waiters. They were year 10 students. Who's in year 10, that's right, my ex...

I was pissed off, i still am, but i decided to ignore it, fine as always.

After a well needed toilet trip, i was on my way back to the hall, when she called out to me...

She wanted to say sorry for everything she's done to me and whatever.

I'm confused, I'm annoyed and I don't understand why tonight, and why me...

So, what do I do??? I know that the one thing i'd never, ever do is get back with her, just in case people are afraid, I've moved on.

To be honest, I guess I'm kind of afraid. I just want things to stop happening.

Apart from that, prom was fantastic, I'll post more about it when i get the pictures =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment