Can't Sleep

Time for a quick lesson in adamology:

I can't sleep at all when i worry, it keeps me awake for hours. What am i worrying about? Losing a friend...

I sound like a pansy, but it will haunt me for weeks that i failed to keep one person around, i hate it.

I'd understand if I had actually done something wrong, but I haven't! I'm being stereotyped and it's horrible. I've done bad things to a lot of people, but not the people I've lost. I've done so many bad things to Emma, I don't really understand why she still talks to me, even if i never meant to cause trouble...And even when i DO do bad things, i never mean for them to be bad...

One of my biggest fears is losing a friend, and it really messes with my head, and i don't wanna lose this person at all, because it'll destroy me. I just can't stand the thought of losing ANOTHER person.

I'm scared.

I admit that i'm scared. I wont hide it behind some curtain that tells you "I'm not afraid to lose a friend," because i fucking am.

Everyone always tells me that i'm sensitive, am I too sensitive?

I can't sleep. Not tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment