Why me?! (Does anyone even read this blog anymore?)

Lately, my life's been great, I've been seeing everyone, having great outings, just generally having fun. But the little things are starting to get to me, and there are a lot of them...even while i type, my wrist thingie's getting caught in the keyboard.

Saturday was great, but at the end of the day, I missed TWO buses, is this some kind of sign? And in the past week alone, I've been accused of being gay, having a split personality and having feelings for one of my friends (by THREE seperate people). Is it because I'm a bad person? If so many people think so many things about me then does that mean they think that I keep secrets? or that I'm a liar?

I know I used to be a bad person, but I don't know if I still am or not. Someone really needs to tell me because I'm getting really paranoid about it.

I've been asking "Why me?" a lot lately. I guess it's just because I don't understand. If people think i have a split personality, does that make me crazy? And if my friends think I'm crazy, why are they still there for me? Someone please answer this, because I just don't get it anymore.

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

Adam, you really aren't a bad person. you can be an annoying halfwit at times, but you always have good intentions at heart. well, you usually do....
anyway, the fact that you are so crazy is why we all love you!

Post a Comment