Friday

Friday was important to me. Why? Because it was unexpected.

Normal day, really stressy because it was my final deadline for my food technology coursework so i spent about three hours on it. I was lying around at about half past five and i decided to text Emma, because i was really bored :p After a few texts, I was asked to go to the cinema with her and Karolina, which i really didn't expect. About an hour later i had recovered from the shock, gathered some cash and was ready to go.

When i got there, it was two minutes before the film was supposedly gonna start, so i just got my tickets and went in, satisfied with the fact that the screen would be nearly empty because of the convenient opening of the Hannah Montana film :) Obviously there was about 20 minutes of shit trailers before anything happened, so i was really pissed off that i didn't get a coke and some revels, luckily Emma loved revels too, so I got one out of two :D

It was a great night, because I really didn't expect it all to happen, i had fun and there was a really good atmosphere between the three of us. It's been a long time since I've been in an atmosphere without tension, I found it really easy to just relax and have no fear of anything going wrong or anything bad being said, it just gave me that warm feeling I've missed for so long because of coursework or arguements or something.

The film? Oh, 17 Again, three reasons to watch it? OK:

1. Zac Effron doesn't sing! (and he actually does a pretty good job of acting)
2. Thomas Lennon (the german guy from balls of fury) plays his geeky best friend, and he rocks! 3. Surprisingly, it's actually a really good film, it has a good comedy factor, and actually has this really good fight scene, ok, so the ending's not great, but hey, i expected it to be crap, so i'm happy.

So yeah, it was an awesome night, thanks to Emma and Karolina for letting me come along, it was really cool =D

(Picnic Tomorrow!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment