Buses, Lottery Tickets and Tennis

I set my alarm for 9:30 today, especially so i could go see Michael, yet at 12:30, I was woken by a phone call...

It was Emma and Karolina, asking if i wanted to go to gym. I was still in bed, so I went with "no" :p After that, I got up and went looking for a bus. I missed it...

Is it just me or is it that when you're only with one person at a bus stop, the other person is disabled in some way? I learnt this today, don't ask. Anyway, I eventually got to Michael's and I resided there until 7pm, during this time we attempted to purchase a lottery ticket and seriously failed. Only one of us knew how to fill it in. At seven I received ANOTHER phone call...

Emma and Karolina again, wanting me to go play tennis with them, sounded pretty decent (no one's ever asked me before :P). After missing my second bus of the day, I somehow managed to get to my second destination of the day.

OK, I'm not sure who won tennis, we lost count. I guess we can call it a practise session :p We then sat around and relaxed and sang and stuff (don't ask). Normally i'd explain all of this and actually make it sound interesting, but it's 2am, and I just wanna get it posted.

In short, it was a stressy afternoon, and a really relaxing evening. Michael, If ever you read my blog, I'm sorry that i abandoned you, I can't really give an excuse, maybe I'm just a twat, but I AM sorry. I had fun today, it was totally worth it. Thanks to everyone mentioned (that's Michael, Emma and Karolina), it was a good Saturday thanks to you guys =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment