Themes

I personally think it's time for a blog, so once again here we all are.

I've been asking around lately, and it has been only me thinking this but I'll say it anyway: my weeks are beginning to form themes. Last week was very much a week about self improvement, including human utopia, the uni trip, my awesome book and the like. So what's this week about? Pointlessness. Yes, it's a tad different from last week I know, but I don't exactly choose what my week's about (or do I?).

So, basically The Great Gatsby has dominated my learning week. It's subliminal meaning is that life is pointless, which is fair enough. Another aspect of all this is blogs: now that I finally have blogs to read written by all kinds of people beginning with the letter N, I get to see how people are human once again. Only today I read a very human blog focusing on the pointlessness of life and the author. In my very own opinion, this makes the author human and ultimately not worthless.

[Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who thinks having a heart is ultimately a good thing...]

The idea of pointlessness crossed my own mind earlier tonight, while I was at the gifted and talented evening. It was well after Eleanor's awesome speech and down to the very last speaker when the words "why am I here?" crossed my mind. I mean, it was ultimately pointless to attend seeing as my area of expertise is never spoken of anyway. Nevertheless, I went there to support my best friend if for nothing else.

Still, this idea of pointlessness dominates the week, whether it's considering putting off further education for a year or chasing some boy. Essentially, this blog itself is pointless, so why do I write it?



Because I love it ^.^


And you, the reader, you love it.


Therefore pointlessness is eliminated.

The End.

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

thanks, it was awasome! and what do you mean, 'chasing some boy...'

Post a Comment