Blogging

Lately, I realised that writing a blog was all very well and good, but I really wanted one to read myself. I started checking everything else out, I thought that Hertfordshire would be a reasonable size area to look for blogs in. There were loads.

I decided to only check out blogs that had been updated sooner than mine (they had about 2 days to do it in), the first blog I read was a guy living not too far away. He spoke about a boy called Lee, and the way he's described, I think I know him as the Lee that came to and went from my school.

Another blog I read was talking about how "everyone is on the blogging scene now, which is good," It would be good if anyone stuck with their blog for more than two months, I found no blog longer than 26 posts, and no blog that'd been running for longer than two months. It's almost depressing how my blog is such a rare breed. The only blogs apart from mine that have been running this long/have this many posts are fashion blogs. I like reading a nice casual blog, such as my own, but it kinda sucks if I have to write it myself. Anyway, I failed to find me a blog to read but no worries, I'm sure I'll find one sometime soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

http://eilavamp.xanga.com/ <<-- the best blog, written by my sister.
She's gonna read yours too!

From Hannah V

xxx

Post a Comment