Top Five Songs (Week Starting 13/04)

Ok, I'm gonna be doing this every friday, the songs that I've been into most this week. I'm gonna count down from five to one, and write a little about each song along the way. So here goes, the very first top five songs!

5.Chiodos - The words "best friend" become redefined

I like this song because it varies, starts heavy, goes light, nice piano tune, gets heavy again, and unlike lots of songs like this, it balances!

Good lyrics: "Let me embrace you with this kiss, and together we'll float like angels"
"If your stomach feels weak then my work here is done"

4.The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Cat and mouse

I was listening to this song all the time at the start of the week. I just love the piano tune that goes the whole way through, it adds so much depth to the song.

Good lyrics: "You said, you said that you would die for me, you must live for me too"

3. A Change Of Pace - Weekend Warriors

A latecomer to my week, only been listening to it today and yesterday, it's got such a happy theme to it and that's all amplified by the chorus. It kept me in a really happy mood.

Good lyrics: "[chorus] This can't last forever, raise a glass together, doesn't get much better,
no better than this"

2. You Me At Six - Save it for the bedroom

It's just awesome, no one can deny it, and they're brits! I think the way the chorus is structured really gives off some feeling and the lyrics are amazinggg.

Good lyrics: "Keep your hands to yourself, you know these lips belong to someone else"
"So who's keeping score, on who is a whore, with you by my side, that look in
your eye"
"Save it for, save it for the bedroom, save it for, save it for the bedroom"

1. Escape the Fate - Situations

I think I have actually fallen in love with this song. I get an adrenaline rush like, every time i hear it. The way it's strucutred is so awesome, it's hard to find a song structured or delivered better. I love it so much, that all of the lyrics are my favourite, and I'm gonna post the entire song.

Good lyrics: "Situations, are irrelevant now,
She loves the way that I tease,
I love the way that she breathes

I touched her (ooh),
She touched my (ahhh),
It was the craziest thing,

I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me,
A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh,
She licked her lips and pulled my hair I fall in love for a night

She can't behave, and I'm just a slave,
Don’t worry, I'll be gone when the morning comes

Darling, what is going on?
Honestly, that never happened, lying is your favorite passion,
Leave me, go where you belong,
Higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your latest fashion

The frustration, it's a regular thing,
I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me,
A certain girl she took her hand and put in my lap,
"It's way too full" she said, "Once you have me you'll always come back"

She can't behave, and I'm just a slave,
Don’t worry, I'll be gone when the morning comes

Darling, what is going on?
Honestly, that never happened, lying is your favorite passion,
Leave me, go where you belong,
Higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your latest fashion

I know you love to resist,
And all it takes is a kiss,
And you just love to hate me.

You know you love all the lies,
So don't act surprised,
That I just love to hate you.

I kissed your lips,
You pulled my hair,
It was the craziest thing.

I love the girls who love to hate.

(Whoa) Darling, what is going on?
Honestly, that never happened, lying is your favorite passion,
Leave me, go where you belong,
Higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your latest fashion

Darling (leave me) what is going on?
Honestly that never happened Lying is your favorite passion,
Leave me (darling), go where you belong,
Higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your favorite passion."

If you're interested in what I listen to at all, contact me and I'll send you these tracks (:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes its only great because of Ronnie! <3
Andddd i introduced you to this band and song, soooo you have ME to thank of course! :P I remember when you were like "yeah whatever" about this song but hah! i have proven you wrong and now you love it, i feel like i have achieved so much :P

BRING RONNIE BACKKKK!!!

Post a Comment