Today

Today, I decided to go and "steal" the sims from a friend, all it was was to copy the folders onto my external hard drive and run. BUT, three hours later, I'm still here...It's been pretty cool though, mario kart, sims, stufflings.

So yeah, now that the holidays are nearly over, it's probably time to give a review of how everything went:

Saturday 4th

Went to town with loads of friends (Tom, James, Eleanor, Michael and later Emily) to look for outfits for us. Naturally, it was a total disaster. But, on a scale of one to cool, it was an awesome day. Ended up at James' where i stayed till about 11pm.

Sunday 5th

It's a blur, I either went to Michael's or stayed in, either way i didn't have my amazing sunglasses because they had taken up residence at James' :(

Monday 6th

Went to Michael's, played games and stuff, the usual, good chillout session :)

Tuesday 7th

School: Yes, i know it's a holiday and everything, but i needed some serious catch up time, so i went in and did some english, turned into mess about session, awesome. Spent the rest of the day hiding down in art with Eleanor.

Wednesday 8th

More school: Was food tech today, teacher was late due to not waking up on time, like me :) So helped out my brother's form tutor by colouring stuff in and advising her on where to get a new pair of her awesome boots.

Thursday 9th

Moreeee Schooool: Food tech again, teacher got caught up in car accident today, she came back with a handful of pieces that had fallen off of her car, nice :) Although, I will miss the civic. R.I.P To the nice looking car. She'll be driving round in a TT till she gets the new one :p

Friday 10th

Went to town, mainly to HMV, bought the bourne identity for three quid once i'd figured out which was the first film in the series. Walked to town in rain, walked half way back and visited Tom (once i'd figured what number he lived at), until rain stopped. More good chilling time, well deserved. On the downside, i picked up some nasty blisters and my converses got REALLY wet :(

Saturday 11th

Poker! Today I hosted (again) James, Michael, Nicola and Tom, James won first game (I came third) and Nicola stormed second game, winning nearly every hand. Then we proceded to play jenga (the real tough people's game) and Nicola taught us how to play a new card game, which i won at :p. We then Trekked to James' in the rain (Michael's idea >:( ) and played monopoly, I won again :p then gave people a lift home and slept.

Sunday 12th

First day i really didn't have any plans, just sat around watching TV, most likely football :p

Monday 13th

Second day i didn't have plans, got back into audiosurf today.

Tuesday 14th

Now, i WAS going to go to school, but i went back to sleep and woke up again at about 2pm, so i decided against it.

Wednesday 15th

School again: Performing arts today, out of eight students, I was the ONLY person to come in :(, did lots of work though so I'm top of the class for once! Oh, yeah, and I started a blog :p

Thursday 16th

Even more school: More performing arts...more loneliness. Sigh.

Friday 17th

Last day of school!: IT and English today, got pestered by Ewan all of first IT session (was late so it wasn't long :P) then browsed through my awesome original writing story with Eleanor to check up on grammar to make it an A* (will post another time). Is the only A* I'll ever get in english so don't worry. Did more IT and went home.

Saturday 18th

Decided to go to James' so we could copy the sims 2 games that my idiot brother deleted. Still here now, and has just gone 10pm, as long as i get to see some lovely rupert and salem cats I'm happy (:

Sunday 19th

Am entering the relms of predicting the futuuuuuuuuuuuuure. I'm probably doing nothing.

So yeah, overall things have gone quite well for a holiday, and now i have this amazing blog, I can bore you all half to death about it :D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment