Not Sure Why Tuesdays Are So Clueless...

Ok, I REALLY haven't got a clue what to post today, so I'm gonna post some lyrics i wrote a while back, they don't really have much of a tune so make up your own :p


Here For Me
Maybe I’m wrong in thinking
That no one’s here for me
Maybe I’m all alone
And you’re all just trying
To leave me behind
(spoken)
It’s a little unfair to think that
After constantly being ditched and abandoned
While you people are “ill” or “busy”
That you don’t actually want me
Well, here’s what I want
(chorus)
Somebody to give me a little attention
Someone that’d give me a mention
A girl or guy to help me forget
To help me out when I’m a little upset
They wont leave me through hate and they wont ditch me through greed
A friend’s all I want and that’s all I need

Maybe I’m not making myself clear
It’s getting a little predictable
The way people act so innocent
Just makes it worse on their own little score table
I’m not going crazy
I’m not really paranoid
This is actually happening to me

Well now it’s my turn

(Chorus)

(spoken)
Around all of this madness
You begin to think
You think “how bad must I be?”
Then you begin to sink
Lower and lower inside yourself
Until everything you say is a direct attack on you
This isn’t my causing
This is your fault
You’d better be taking some bloody notes

(Instrumental)
I need somebody to give me a little attention
Someone that’d give me a mention
A girl or guy to help me forget
To help me out when I’m a little upset
(spoken while music fades) For comfort, for help, for sanctuary and shelter
For the happiness, the fun and all in between
For the love that friends give and receive in return
For the motivation that drives us to get up in the morning
For calming when angry and cheering when sad
For company even when unexpected
For all you expect from a friend and even more . . .
. . . (sung)Yeah that’s what I need

0 comments:

Post a Comment