My top 20 songs of 2010 (according to my phone)

When I started my blog waaaaaay back in the last decade, I promised some things. I doubt I've kept any of those promises, I can't be bothered to check. However, I do remember promising lists, I've got an amazing one for you today (see blog post title for details).

This is the "most played" playlist on my phone, which I've had since around January 2010 time (perfect!). You'll notice a couple of bands completely dominate it, but this is probably the fairest list you're going to get from me all year.

Most played 2010:
  1. Tat - Road to paradise [acoustic]
  2. Tat - I don't want to (love you) [acoustic]
  3. Chiodos - Queen of diamonds [live]
  4. Tat - Pessimist [acoustic]
  5. Tat - Stay up [acoustic]
  6. The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward
  7. The Former fat boys - 7 evil exes
  8. Mayday parade - Three cheers for five years [acoustic]
  9. Tat - Road to paradise
  10. Broken social scene - Anthems for a seventeen year old
  11. Mayday parade - Miserable at best
  12. Tat - I don't want to (love you)
  13. Mayday parade - Three cheers for five years
  14. 30 Seconds to Mars - This is war
  15. Tat - Here's to you
  16. 30 Seconds to Mars - Vox populi
  17. Fightstar - Floods [acoustic]
  18. Hot hot heat - 5 Times out of 100
  19. Mayday Parade - When I get home
  20. Tat - Stay up
I wasn't kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment