I'm bored.

To think, my birthday is in three days. I believe everything is in order now...

Hmm.

Oh, a new Borderlands DLC came out yesterday, it will be bought...

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about character design. I've noticed that it's one of the key elements in most of my favourite books, films and games etc. Don't confuse that with character development, which is the focus on many, many books and films, less with games. For example, these narratives often lay out a series of fighters, in the form of a league or something. In order for each of these fights to feel new and fresh, the characters need to be as diverse as possible. That's a good thing, a great thing, even. Far too often are games full of many, many enemies who look exactly the same, when I'm perfectly content fighting 10 completely different enemies. It's because of the character design.

I think I want to try something like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whyyyy do you keep going offline whenever I open the chat to reply~!

Yes I downloaded the 1080p dance fortress video in the first 5 minutes (kritzkast annoucement)
Watched it like 10 times to catch everything, then watched it another 15 times because it was that amazing (I shed tears)

fffff to the new tabbed chat on Steam, I clicked the X on your name so I didn't get a good read of what you said, but it was something along the lines of "OMGWTFBBQWTFISMYBROWSERDOING"

POLYCOUNT UPDATE IS HERE BTW
-Trading
-In-game store (can buy weapons, hats, or customization options for your weapons (colour change etc.))
-You can still find the new weapons normally and completely ignore the game store
-Double the backpack space!
-The new scout weapons look so annoying, the soldier weapons are kinda weaksauce
-Probably more stuff but I forgot about them so theyre not important

Just found out my parent's tv which has a sticker "HD Ready" has a resolution of 1024 x 768 :/

Unknown said...

ALMOST FORGOT

Tell your future self Lemon said Happy Birthday

Post a Comment