New beginnings

Damaris left for university this morning. She was the last to go, everyone's gone now. That's Daisy, Rajiv, Aaron, Nicole and Damaris, virtually everyone I've become friends with over the past year. Obviously I'm going to see them again in the future, I don't doubt that at all, but I still feel that I should mark this as a new beginning. After all, they're all having their own new beginnings in Canterbury, Norwich, Bath, Nottingham and Coventry. Good luck to them all!

Anyway, back to me, I'm 18 in six days! It seems like the ideal thing to start the next chapter of my life, so I'm going to bombard you with every detail of it I can think of!

My schedule looks a little like this:

Friday 1st: Surf n' Turf with Eleanor and company (evening).
Saturday 2nd: My house all day and then Toby Carvery with Karolina in evening.
Sunday 3rd: Eurogamer in London! (more about this another time).

Yes, I know I've just named a meal on Friday, because I really don't mind where I have it, I just love surf n' turf.
Here's my list (as always, click to enlarge):
Just to clarify, this isn't a blog stunt, I actually did this. It shows off my amazing thought process while also making me look like I'm in primary school. Also, all items on the list have already been accounted for and apparently I'm still well under my birthday budget...I guess the rest of the cash will have to sit in my bank account until Karolina inevitably finds a way to drain it again.

I have nothing else to say that would fit in here, so have a summary!

Summary:
  • People are going to University. They will all be missed and I look forward to seeing them again.
  • It's my birthday in 6 days. That's 6 days. Six. Seis. Sei. Sechs. Sześć. Шесть. 六. That's 6 days, in case you missed it.

3 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

still no idea where the surf'n'turf eating is to be???

Lina said...

that's a very rude thing to say seeing as you spend your money on yourself, not me! and I brought you a milkshake last week! and you still owe me money!

Adam said...

My debt will be cleared on Saturday! Then you will have nothing on me! Nothing!

Post a Comment