POW, take that world!


It's 1am and I feel good!

I killed a virus a few hours ago. Bastard thing, coming on my computer and thinking it's boss. I've worked through a trillion issues this week, and I feel fucking cleansed. The only downside to that being that I've been acting as if I think VERY highly of myself lately. Of course, anyone that knows me knows this is all in lightheartedness, simply because i'm fucking awesome (see what I did there?).

In other news:

MY BLOG IS ONE YEAR OLD!

TAKE THAT PESSIMISTS AND HATERS WHO TOLD ME I'D NEVER STICK TO IT!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And more importantly, it's not going to stop here either!

You see, I used to think "wow, a blog! I could entertain people with one of those!" And for a while I did entertain the few followers I had, back in the day. But it's slowly developed into a diary of sorts, and it's entertaining all the same, or at least it entertains me. What I'm trying to say is that it's good for me, and I will marry it when it comes of age (in blog years, not human years).

I give many thanks to all my followers (especially the ones who comment, I LOVE comments ^.^) and the secret followers (you know who you are!), I love all of you equally muchly, although those who comment have more equal love than those who don't.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1 year birthday thing! :D mine turned 5 this year, its always a happy occasion :') <3

eleanor1812 said...

Well done! it's a momentous occasion, i don't think you've ever dedicated yourself to anything as much as this before. keep blogging away, lol, maybe when you're 90 years old you will still be sitting there, entertaining us *^_^*

nice work.

Post a Comment