The future

Okay, blog's birthday is over, I guess we can only talk about one thing now: THE FUTURE. Obviously we want consistency, but I feel that changes must be considered:

  1. I'm thinking a change in name, I've been thinking this for a few weeks now, without even checking if it's possible...
  2. Flashbacks! I have moments where I sit and think about the distant past plenty o' times, should have more of those. This brings me to number 3.
  3. More me, because I'm awesome. Need a new profile picture and all that jazz.
  4. New design? I'm still quite attached to the current one, it's grown on me.
  5. Less bitching! I hate reading bitchy blogs, especially my own.
  6. More photos? Hell yeah!
That's about it, for now, have a Scott Pilgrim frame while you mull over today's amazing blog post.



0 comments:

Post a Comment