Top 100 Music Videos (50-41)

Ok, we're finally in the top half of my top 100, things are gonna start getting pretty elite now, exciting times.

50. AFI - Miss Murder (With Prelude)

49, Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
This is a blatant parody of the Airplane films, which are amazing, watch them. Marked down for an appearance of Jack Black. Marked back up for Dave Grohl as so many parts.

48. My Chemical Romance -The Ghost of You
The drama in this video is immense.

47. Limp Bizkit - Take a Look Around
Makes me wanna do some spy shit.

46. Blink 182 - First Date
Wtf with the dialogue at the start.

45. Marilyn Manson - mOBSCENE
"Mmm, girls...Zombie girls?! What the hell?!!!!"

44. Ludacris - Get Back
My fave part of this video is the bit on the bench. Good Stuff.

43. Bowling for Soup - 1985

42. The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
The amp wall = epic. Giant squid = class. Can't think of a third thing. Justin hawkins?

41. Muse - Time is Running Out

0 comments:

Post a Comment