Progress

I have to admit, I feel like I've made a lot of progress in the last few months. I mean I used to be some paranoid, arrogant, worrier. Now I'm barely ever paranoid, I don't really worry much anymore (by following the "if it happens, it happens" law) and OK, I'm still kinda arrogant...

Until very lately, I used to be a bit of a worrier about relationships. Recent events have caused me to be pretty laid back about them though. I'd much rather wait for someone who's sure about me than someone who lies.

My fears used to be pretty bad, spiders and heights. However, about a month back, a made a step forward in my fight against heights, at the top of a climbing frame. All I did was look down and decide that all I had to do was trust myself, and I did. I'm not sure how but this obviously effected my fear of spiders too. I mean, I actually had one hanging off of my hand the other day...

Another sign of progress: I decided to stop doing the Watford "fing" and start pronouncing the letters "th" properly. Took me a few weeks but I'm pretty much perfect at it now (:

I really don't know if my friends have noticed these changes in me at all. They must have noticed some change because my friendships seem to be much smoother now. Well, that's all I wanted to say. Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment