Top 100 Music Videos (30-21)

30. Madonna - Die Another Day
Yes, I know. I don't like this because it's Madonna, I like the fight scene because it's awesome.

29. You Me At Six - Save it for the Bedroom

28. Michael Jackson - Thriller
Gonna be blunt here, MJ's death didn't effect my view towards him in anyway. I just want to say that it was on my list (in the same place) BEFORE he snuffed it :)

27. Pendulum - Slam
For the intro if nothing else.

26. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't Stop
This video is so random. Love it. Hate them.

25. The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

24. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California

23. Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Admittedly, I thought this video would be a lot higher on my list. Oh well :p

22. MC Hammer - Can't Touch This
Another classic. Hammer's moves are amazing, and that's all you need to know. This video was REALLY hard to get and the best version I found had the ending missing :(

21. 30 Seconds to Mars - From Yesterday
Ahhh, didn't expect to see them again, did you? With a sword fight as intense as this, I'd have been crazy to miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment