Top 100 Music Videos (40-31)

40. Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Note: I hate this band.

39. Beck - Sexxlaws
This video is so weird, it's great!

38. Eagles of Death Metal - I Want You So Hard
I remember when this video first came out, and everyone was like "Oh my god! Jack Black's the barman!!!" Well, no one told me that Dave Grohl (who is SO much cooler) is the guy sitting at the bar.

37. Fightstar - Mercury Summer

36. Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Moral of this story: Life is a circus.

35. Ash - Burn Baby Burn
I love this video because it practically shows you everything you'll ever see in american high school films: Basketball and cheerleaders.

34. Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Good "boy meets girl" story for you =D

33. Reuben - Deadly Lethal Ninja Assassin
Anyone on the ball enough to remember would know that this video was originally in the 70s of my list. Proof that Rock > Science.

32. Audioslave - Cochise
I like anything involving explosives. This is like a wet dream to me.

31. Escape the Fate - Situations
Where is that school??? I'd love for Ronnie to show me around on my first day of school :p

Also, don't you think at the start Ronnie looks like the guy from the mighty boosh???

0 comments:

Post a Comment