An apology.

I haven't blogged in two months, yes. I have neglected you all, Yes. You want me to explain why, probably not. Tough.

There are different types of blogs, blogs that review, blogs that inform, blogs with no particular reason. I kind of like to believe that my blog was one of those journey blogs. It was kind of a journey in it's development alone, from average-that-wont-last to not-so-average-that-probably-could-last-a-few-more-months. But you can't really write a journey blog when your life isn't moving far. Obviously it's going some places, I could tell you plenty about calculus, fibre optics and enzymes but we all know that you don't want me to tell you and I don't want to write it. Therefore we are at a stand still.

However, I have done things recently. I went to Nottingham, I lost at golf and tonight I went to Ultra Culture Cinema #6. These are all stories I may choose to document another time. No promises though.

So yeah, sorry and stuff.

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

About bloody time!

Post a Comment