I suppose I should blog

'CAUSE SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Definately, kind of, maybe, not particularly. Describe it however the hell you want, but I'm feeling cool right now, so let's talk about my week.

College is no longer a grinding experience for me, I feel like I'm finally connecting with a few people, I don't really want to talk about the work 24/7. Not going to be mentioning names (they might be stalking me).

Other than college, I have been out twice (yes, that's a 100% increase on my average!), my first outing was to the lovely Karolina before she left for her holiday, we stood in shops and complained about gloves like all the cool kids do. My second outing was to see the equally lovely Nat before she left for her holiday, we tried and failed to defeat Ursula from the Little Mermaid, because she's a bitch and she knows it. Today I've just been chilling before I leave for holiday.

Maybe something holday related would have been a better title...

So, what else have I been doing other than being social and getting an education (selfish bastard, aren't I)? Well, I read through the entire archive of a webcomic called Problem Sleuth, see below for picture:
The title tells you it's about some kind of detective, the picture...the picture tells you nothing. Either way, it's amazing. Read it here.

Anyway, I'm leaving in a couple of hours, so I guess it's time to wrap up (you have NO IDEA how long it took me to write this).

Brb, Blackpool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment