18+

So, I'm 18 now. I'm not really sure what else there is to say other than picking up from where I left off on my last blog.

On my birthday, Eleanor and Aaron came round, I got a bunch of presents (everything on my list AND MORE) and then we just sat around having fun. Afterwards I went out for a meal with Karolina, it was all good.

On Sunday, Damaris wasn't able to turn up to what I'd been planning to do for months (11, to be precise), but luckily Aaron was on hand to replace her:
We went to Eurogamer and played games all day, all the videos are on my youtube.

I'm aware that I'm being ridiculously vague about it all, but honestly, I can't remember much of what I did, all I know was that it was an amazing weekend. Here are some pictures that I may have taken:
Just in case a diva turned up.

I always expected my phone's camera to have worse quality...

0 comments:

Post a Comment