Swearing @ the internet.

I have literally just finished browsing every Hertfordshire blog updated after my last update. My hands are numb, and I'm stupid tired, but I can't help but share my adventures with you guys.

There were well over 150 blogs, but when you ignored the AS level blogs, the fashion blogs and the knitting blogs, you get something rather interesting. In fact, I favourited all of the half decent ones to a folder called "Blogs I have yet to follow."

There are fourteen in total, I won't bore you with the details, not until later in the post anyway. You're probably wondering why my blog post is titled as it is. The reasons are found among the other 136+ updated blogs in all of Herts. I swore at stories of self harm and terrible grammar, I swore at the greedy people who only hosted their blogs for money from adverts and I swore at various pyramid schemes. The most aggravating I found was some boy's blog, which had 22 posts, all posted this month and THAT'S IT. And yet he had 15 followers! I've been writing for nearly a year and I have 10! Like, roar!

So, back to the good things I found. Some of them are just starting out and I intend to see if they last, another is a band which I couldn't be bothered to look up last night. The majority of the blogs were around for a while last year and are carrying on, they have something between 10 and 20 followers(!) and are just about normal life. I really want to stick to a blog written by some random person I've never met about their normal life. Someone's done it to me, why can't I do it to someone else?

I've kept the best til' last. I found two absolute gems of blogs, one was about shedworking (offices in sheds), and there were some awesome sheds on there! I kid you not. The other was my old IT teacher's PERSONAL BLOG. It was originally going to be a laugh to read, but it all makes sense in a crazy way. Anyway, I'll leave you with something amazing from one of my new favourite blogs:

And you thought sheds were boring!

Ciao (:

EDIT: Check out my comments for another amazing blog on awesome bookshelves ^.^ I'm sure you can find your way to the sheds from there (:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT IT ^-^

Alex Johnson said...

Thanks for the very kind words about Shedworking - I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you also get a chance to look at my other site, Bookshelf? http://theblogonthebookshelf.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment