Excuses

I have a lot of people waiting on me, so I suppose I'd better explain what's been going on.

Manliness week was a success, I spoke about exes with a guy who had previously dated the same girl as myself, ate yorkie bars and watched Sherlock Holmes (which was very good indeed). But there have been strange coincidences going down, you know? No, you don't.

I've been keeping a lot of things from this blog, my obsession over Scott Pilgrim, the fact that I'm in a Team Fortress 2 Team, the thing that goes on with my dreams that I rarely ever talk about...All things I'll talk about in due time.

Back to the coincidences, when I went to the cinema with Nat, after the film, I saw no less than six(!) people I knew, three that I liked, three that I didn't. I managed to avoid those I didn't like, I tried my best to avoid all of them, except the last person, who always manages to pop up at the strangest of times.

I'm worrying you, I know, I don't mean to sound so fidgety, but there's my further maths exam tomorrow, and I haven't even learnt chapter 5 of my book, and the TF2 league starts too, I have to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment