Youtube/Hadouken!

So, it's 3am and I've not even been up 12 hours yet, I have my alarms set for 11am, because I refuse to have anymore than 8 hours sleep tonight, I also refuse to have any less than 7 hours sleep, so this is the last thing I'm doing before bed.

However, in the short time I've been up I've found some interesting things for you all, I decided to hit youtube after reading my lovely comments on my blog from the equally lovely eleanor, and the first thing I spotted was a song by Hadouken, who are kind of cool. On their page, I found a video called:

100 GREATEST HITS OF

YOUTUBE IN 4 MINUTES

So yeah, that's what it was called. I will show you now:




The song is M.A.D by Hadouken and most of the videos shown in the video are named on the right hand side of the youtube page which is...

here.

Have fun blog peoples!

P.S I'll also be uploading a couple of the videos in this video in the next couple of weeks, because they're amazing.

2 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

Nice. *^_^*

James said...

cool video

Post a Comment