Inspired

I walked home from school today for the first time in a very long time. This is significant to me. It means I've stopped being ridiculously lazy. I feel inspired. This is because I've been reading webcomics all day.

The first website I stumbled across was Awkwardzombie (an example strip is shown above), these are mainly strips about video game things, so if that's your thing, knock yourself out. From here, I webbed outwards to about four different comics, but only one of them REALLY captured my imagination. This webcomic is known as Kinokofry, not only are the comics cute and funny, but I really enjoy the style and the colours.


So yeah, I've favourited a tonne of other webcomics I found during today's adventures which I'll work my way through another time, I MIGHT update you on that. Of course, veteran blog readers/people that know me very well know that I mentioned Gunnerkrigg Court a while back, which I know follow religiously, and check every Monday, Wednesday and Friday without fail.



The amazing thing is, all of these things have inspired me to do things over the Summer! I have drafted a list below:
  • Get back into actually drawing things (jellypigs are a good start for this).
  • Write more, yayyyy!
  • Start learning another language, because I want to be able to call myself bilingual.
  • Play spelunky again.
  • Make videos from my games, because I'm a geek and I know it.
  • Wear jeans every day this summer, and perspire!
Oh, and as a finisher, I know that virtually all you readers watched Britain's Got Talent, and so I will express my view here.

The Arrangement should have won, and here is all the proof I need:

1 comments:

eleanor1812 said...

i do love the arrangement :)

Post a Comment