Stuff and/or things

Today's post is more of an update of the social and geeky aspects of my life than anything I guess. I've been away from the online world for most of the week, well, I've been around for bits and pieces but not long enough to write a blog. I'll just give you a (very quick) runthrough of things up to now before I get onto the rest of my update:

BBQ
Cake making
Mayday Picnic
Tension rise at school
FINALLY GOT SOME OXFORD PHOTOS
Aaron's birthday and election
more politics talk
now

More about various points covered there another time, when I've gathered more photos.

Umm, until then, there've been various bits and pieces of cool internet things I've discovered/been sent over the past week which I'm going to share with you, whether you like it or not.

I've been playing a stock market simulation game lately with a few guys I know, where you have to run businesses and invest stuffs. Don't judge us, we wanted to learn!

I was also linked this, it's a site with installers for pretty much all the useful things you can get on the net for free. There are different internet browsers and different antiviruses and the like, so if you like to experiment, check it out.

As always, I've been linked to a tonne of videos this week, and because I care, I've chosen to share one with you. This is possibly the coolest Ozzy comedian in existance. Enjoy!

Tim Minchin - Peace Anthem for Palestine





0 comments:

Post a Comment